Below is an outline of our Initial Consultation process, and prices for various tests and services
provided in our Treatment Plan.
(Payable on booking and fully refundable with 48 hours notice of any cancellation)
Prior to your initial consultation, please complete our medical history and evaluation form. Bring information from previous investigations and treatments.
At this consultation, we outline the Treatment Plan in detail and give you an estimate of your chance of success in our programme. We will take a detailed medical history and outline how we provide Restorative Reproductive Medicine (RRM) with NeoFertility.
After the Initial Consultation, you can decide which payment option suits you best to commence the Treatment Plan with our practice. You may pay the total fee upfront, or pay monthly instalments as outlined below.
(€50 – €60 per consultation for an estimated 4 consultations throughout treatment)
We will advise you to meet with one of our NeoFertility Advisors to learn how to accurately chart your fertility cycle and correctly time your blood tests. Our Advisors provide essential ongoing support to optimise your chance of success with our Treatment Plan.
Neo Advisors accept payment directly for professional charting instruction throughout treatment. The fee is typically €50 per consultation and you may need 4 consultations throughout the entire programme.
Doctors Consultations (as advised)
Ultrasound Follicle Tracking (as advised)
ChartNeo app for 2 years and User Manual
Basal Body Temperature (BBT) thermometer
Treatment Management, including
Repeat Pregnancy scan
Hormone Support through pregnancy
The following conditions apply:
1. Payment in full received for the 100% Refund Treatment Plan
2. Applies to women aged under 38
3. Subject to approval after initial consultation
4. Pregnancy must be achieved during the Treatment Plan, live birth can be achieved after completion of the Treatment Plan
5. Treatment Plan must be completed in full for refund to apply
6. Treatment plan duration will vary from patient to patient but for the 100% Refund purposes is limited to a maximum of 20 months
7. Please note that the NeoFertility 100% Refund Treatment Plan is a separate plan to the NeoFertility Standard Treatment Plan. No 100% Refund applies to the NeoFertility Standard Treatment Plan
Information leaflets are available for each of these additional services and tests.
Blood tests may be taken by your GP or through our clinic.